How To Maintain Your Current CGPA In School – The key to achieving academic success is seen in dedication and hard work. To maintain your CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) in school, your dedication to your schoolwork must be impressive. You can’t afford to dedicate your time to what will have a negative impact on your CGPA.
The key to achieving academic success is seen in dedication and hard work. To maintain your CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) in school, your dedication to your schoolwork must be impressive. You can’t afford to dedicate your time to what will have a negative impact on your CGPA. Having the course to maintain your current CGPA shows the level of your input with hard work and dedication, and you wouldn’t allow anything to mess around this because your current CGPA has been built on the basis of;
- Efficient study
The following will help you on how to maintain your current CGPA in school.
- Study: When you commit yourself to study, you will no doubt get the desired result, as academic excellence can not be achieved outside the right attitude to study. Always learn to be strategic about your study, and this could be effective by adopting a study strategy that will fit perfectly into your schedule. The practical and strategic ways to study includes;
- Gradual approach (studying from the beginning of a course)
- Consistent study
- Understand your study time (the time you can effectively study and memorize with ease)
- Avoid Skipping Lectures: This is important to put into consideration. For instance, some lectures are strictly based on attendance; attendance alone has a grade attached to it. If you miss such lectures, there will be an automatic reduction on what your overall grade for the course should be. Apart from the grade that could come with the attendance, being present for a lecture will give you the opportunity to ask questions where necessary and also get a detailed explanation on course materials which will enhance better understanding and the quality of your performance and also could help in maintaining your current CGPA.
- Take Assignments and Tests Serious: Assignments and tests are an important plus to getting a good grade in a course because these two take up percentages, which can help you get a good grade. Majorly test carries 20-30% of the entire marks, and also the assignment carries like 10%. These two will also help your preparation for the examination.
- Take Notes in Class: It is good to develop the habit of taking notes in class as this will help in your preparation for exams because you can easily go to your notes to study. Taking notes in class is beneficial to you because, during the lectures, some important points that are not included in your course material may be mentioned. This will help you to stay on course and get good grades which can help in maintaining your CGPA.
- Seek Help: It is not unlikely for you to find some courses or a course to be challenging that you will need help on. Try to seek help from those who understand the course better and don’t be too proud or shy to ask questions or meet with people who could help by explaining such a course to you. This presents you as a smart student. You can as well get an experienced tutor for yourself; this could help in getting the necessary information about the course.
- Be Organized: It is important to organize yourself as a student. By doing this, you would be able to easily recognize distractions and avoid them. When you organize yourself, you will;
- Keep your focus
- Know the lectures to attend.
- Study appropriately
- Work with your schedules.
- Move with Intelligent People: When you associate yourself with intelligent people, you tend to be more intelligent because they are people of like mind, and their academic success can stir you up even when you are slack in your academic performance. It becomes a challenge to you, and this makes you work hard to increase your academic performance but moving with people without the same academic goal as you will give you no reason to get better academically.
Maintaining your current CGPA could be likened to preserving or keeping your CPGA intact till you graduate with the mind of achieving academic excellence.
With the above-mentioned ways, I want to believe that maintaining your CGPA won’t be an issue again, even if it is to improve your CGPA.
Having been educated through this piece, you can drop your questions and comments using the comment box.
Thank you for reading!